Owner & Co-Founder
ABOUT THE OWNER:
My name is Amy Dunham, and I live about 2 hours north of NYC in the heart of the beautiful Hudson Valley with my incredible fiance and lovely daughters. My favorite part about living here is the weather between May and October. A few of my hobbies are hiking, swimming, music, riding around on my electric unicycle and obstacle course racing. Many activities are spent with my family, and all of this is able to happen due to my successful business, VirtuallyDun!
How did the VirtuallyDun idea begin?
About six years ago, I started working as a Construction Administrative Assistant for Tetra Tech (a leading provider of consulting, construction, engineering, and technical services worldwide) in New Paltz during their Thruway Project. Shortly after this project was completed, I continued to work from my home as their Virtual Administrative Assistant for many other projects.
After discovering that I absolutely love working from home while giving me the ability to spend more time with my loved ones, my co-founder, Steve, and I started VirtuallyDun, and we have been going strong now for over four years.
To provide exceptional back-end office, executive and administrative services and communication, while building outstanding relationships with clients and other businesses in the community.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
Virtual – Working remotely in my office.
Assistant – A professional and knowledgeable administrative helper.
WHAT WE DO: (Scroll down to see full list of services)
Manage and handle office and administrative duties and responsibilities remotely, while maintaining excellent relationships with our clients, who consist of Construction Industry Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers, Entrepreneurs, Local Artists and Small Business Owners.
We take great pride in our client relationships. Being honest and transparent with them has been, and is, key to our success.
HOW WE CAN HELP CLIENTS:
A virtual assistant can help you become more effective, more efficient, and help you grow your business exponentially by freeing you of time consuming administrative tasks, as well as relieving you of after hours paperwork that takes time away from your personal life.
As a business owner, the most valuable resource you have is your time. And it’s probably the one resource you’re struggling to manage most effectively. And we know why – the demands on your time are endless.
By working with a virtual assistant, you will also save on the expenses of hiring a full-time employee. This includes the amount of time and money spent on the office space needed to house them, which includes furniture and equipment, training new employees, and employee benefits, such as health insurance and other employee-related benefits.
So how do you make the most of your time?
You partner with VirtuallyDun.
Then you watch your business productivity explode!
Back-End Office Assistance | Contractor’s Virtual Assistance | Project Management | Social Media Management | Content Creation | Research | Consulting
Virtual Executive Assistance & Virtual Administrative Support
• Develop and maintain an electronic filing system •
• Provide general support to executives and administration •
• Excellent proofreading and editing •
• Outstanding information research •
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports •
• Establish and maintain spreadsheet reports •
• Maintain calendar •
• General client scheduling •
• Meetings and appointments •
• Respond to clients emails •
(including on behalf of business owner)
• Pay personal/business bills •
• Accounts Payable •
• Accounts Receivable •
• Submit and reconcile expense reports •
• Post data to accounting software •
(Such as invoices, cash receipts, supplier invoices, etc.)
• Prepare and send invoices •
• Note-taking •
• Distribute correspondences •
(Memos, letters, faxes, forms, etc.)
• Organize meetings, appointments, and contact lists
• Order office supplies •
• Data entry •
• General filing •
Social Media Management & Consultations
• Create, maintain and market multiple platforms •
(Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Yelp, etc.)
• Create promotional materials •
• Create company and product brand recognition •
• Create and publish posts, pictures, events, statuses •
• Read and reply to messages on behalf of your business •
• Boost events and posts •
• Increase followers, likes and views •
• Increase review ratings from your followers and customers •
• Maintain viewer interest in your product and company •
• Set up ads •
Construction Virtual Office Administration
• Excellent Project Manager Assistance •
• Establish and maintain material cost and item tracking (spreadsheets) •
• Develop and maintain an electronic filing system •
• Gather and organize paperwork (tickets, slips, invoices, etc.) from truckers, suppliers, subcontractors, etc. •
• Thoroughly handle all insurance claims •
• Project closeout paperwork and procedures •
• Work with Safety personnel •
• Find and set up new employees •
• Enter invoices, job cost data, and other information into accounting software
to help create proper accounting costs for the construction project •
• Accounts payable and receivable •
• Reorganize filing system •
• Order materials for projects, office supplies, etc. •
• Other aspects included, but not limited to:
Communication with prime contractor,
suppliers, truckers, clients, TANY,
compliance officers, etc.
• Family Court Petitions, Modifications, Violations •
• Legal Research • Legal Writing •
• Proofread and edit legal documents •
• Google AdWords •
• Google Analytics •
• Mailchimp •